Sunday, May 23, 2010

Art Queens Journal/Play Day

Had a lovely day with Lucy and Glenda on Friday... we worked on our art journals... just backgrounds as we are doing the collage and words at home before our next meeting.  Mine is in the book I derforested vbg... Lucy and Glenda are using boxboard (chipboard) and will bind theirs when finished.

My first spread was a peeled paper background with paint and mica sprays (Moonshadow Mist and Glitz Spritz with liquid dye added for more colour)  and then some gold added via punchinella stencil and a couple of stamps using gold paint again.

Second spread is scrapbook paper with the punchinella used again, and glimmermist stencils, but drybrushes in with paint rather than spray.

4 comments:

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)