Monday, May 17, 2010

New Play Day Project

I have finally decided to actually start an art journal after thinking about it for ages... t'will become the ongoing project on arty play days... we'll do backgrounds etc., together and then finish the pages off at home by ourselves with collage, paint, drawing, words etc., and have show and tell the next time on our pages.... this will be an ongoing project...taking up play days for the rest of the year.

For my book I have decided to convert an old book I have here, it has sewn in pages so I can remove excess pages from it and will do the work off the page and then add it to the book (one of the many great tips and  tricks I learnt in my class with Judy Wilkenfeld).  Am looking forward to this... will be fun to get back into arting after such a long break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)