Sunday, May 16, 2010

Moving On

I have, I am comfortable in admitting only a few good friends.  I know quite a few people whose company I enjoy and look forward to, I have family whose visits I look forward to... but a few of those friends, I am proud and grateful to call confidante's.

I am a very private person in that I don't share me easily, or my deepest feelings freely (people are so judgemental vbg).   But I do have a few close, true friends I can bare my soul to in total confidence, not be judged on what I thought, said, or did and they will cry and laugh with me, hug me when I down and kick me up the butt and tell me to get a grip when I over react.  I am glad they are in my life and I say a thanks every day that they are there for me.

I have come to appreciate these friends so much more over the past few months. They probably don't realise (or least didn't, before this post vbg) how much they kept me sane and functioning with their belief and faith in me in the last few dark weeks...

The old saying is very true....new friends are silver...old friends are gold.. and I have three I count as gold... (now you're counting.. and I can't afford to buy you all a gold necklace  lol)

Its thanks to them I have come out the other side with a smile on my face and optimism in my step...there will be more classes but not as CSR.... we will have a new name, goal and direction.  Stay tuned, the fat lady hasnt sung yet................


3 comments:

  1. Im so glad the fat lady will sing again VBG.
    Freinds are so important in life Im like you I have a few close ones who bring me so much joy and with whom I trust 110%.Trust is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean, Bevlea. True friendship is gold. I cannot wait for the new retreat next year. I was so sad I had to miss out this year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to hear Bevlea that you have bounced right back and have three treasured friends you can count on and trust, which is more than many can boast. Wishing you all the best in your new art venture in the future.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)