Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time Away

I was away last weekend... a lovely mothers day gift from the kids... Hubby and I went across to Devonport Tas on the Spirit of Australia, collected a hire car, drove around for a few days taking in Ross, Campbelltown, Launceston, Port Arthur and Hobart before flying home.. had a lovely refreshing break...all those sharp edges have been rounded off again and I feel ready to come down off my mountain vbg.


Elizabeth River, Campbelltown



Sunrise in Hobart


Isle of the Dead, Port Arthur



Port Arthur Settlement



Port Arthur Settlement



Ross


2 comments:

  1. GREAT photos Bevlea!!!
    Tasmania is a relaxing place to visit & I am so pleased that you are coming down from the mountain.
    Musn't let the 'small' people get you down.

    HUgs Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the photos look beautiful Glad you had a good time

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)