Sunday, September 12, 2010

Arty Play Days

It was our 'regular' play day time last friday, this time at Lucy's house.  Caro was missed as she was tied up at the last minute with family committments.

We made the Angel Wings project that we all bought from Collections at the recent Paperific... while it didnt go as smooth as we liked they were all done by lunchtime (maybe its just us but the instructions were a bit confusing lol).

We planned to start on the Scrapware project after finishing the first project, but after a nice lunch we completely lost our motivation and just kicked back and chatted with the plan that we would do it at home and have show and tell next time we meet.

I got stuck into mine yesterday and had it done in a day (think my mojo has found her way home lol)

3 comments:

  1. Oh lala Bevlea, well done, hey Lucy, its a bugger with those who always finish before us eh!! hehehehee, BUT, it looks great and I will do mine this week among my canvas for Paperarts likely to be 6x8 unless I can find the 5x7 tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure does look like your mo-jo is back in action my friend!...both lovely assemblages indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)