Monday, October 25, 2010

I am in a swap at the moment on Arty Oz - we all have 12 tags with envelopes that we decorate in the chosen theme of each recipient, and then post two off a month to the two ladies whose turn it is.

The first month Ness Henry and myself were due to receive all our tags... this is the one I made for Ness... her theme was vintage fabric....

Front of the Tag is an old doiley, old sewing spool label and a chipboard mannequin from ScrapMatts

Back of the tag, some old buttons, another spool label and random machine stitching


Front of the envie is more vintage fabric, buttons, old crocheted doiley and random machine stitching
(I made it on watercolour paper and glued it to the envie)


Back of the envie, more stitching, fabric and buttons.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bevlea,love the soft colours! I'm sure Ness loved it too!
    Hugs Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Bevlea Ness would of loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Bevlea - especially the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it you that said you don't like working with fabric????? I don't believe you cos this is fabbo!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)