Sunday, November 14, 2010

UFO's and Swaps

I have been on a mission this week... finished off two swaps for PaperArts, one a collab book based on the Night Before Christmas poem, and the other a swap for 12 Days of Christmas, made and posted two more tags from the ArtyOz swap ...... and knocked off a UFO!  (not a lot of housework done this week lol)

For the collab book I had to make 15 pages, put the first line of my allotted verse on the front of each page, and the rest on the back.. by the time its assembled it will be able to be read as the verses will flow in order.

The roof is impasto troweled on through cheap lace curtain fabric, and the window is one that I got on a special order from Scrapmatts

Next up was the 12 days of Christmas swap, I made 12 items, wrapped them and put my number on them... the other 11 ladies will do the same and once they are swapped out and returned everyone will have 12 gifts numbered one to twelve which we will all start opening, in order, one a day, starting on 12th December

For the Arty Oz tags this month, Ruth choose brown and elegant...I went with a birth theme...in vintage browns...


Mickeys theme was Rustic, Architectural and green.... the cogs frame on the envie cover is from scrapmatts, and the car in the frame is a derelict truck on an property not far from here (used to be a cheese factory) and I photo-shopped it to turn it into a vintage photo



2 comments:

  1. Great work Betty....would love either...nay...BOTH of them in my collection....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Bevlea. Love the photoshopped pic too..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)