Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mileage

Is all I seem to be clocking up lately LOL.... went to Albury and back weekend before last in one day, a six hour return trip.... then out to St Kilda beach and Luna Park on the Thursday, Bendigo and Maldon on Friday and Wagga Wagga from Saturday to Monday.... have a (hopefully) quiet week at home before Lucy and I are off to Lakes Entrance next weekend....

St Kilda was very nice.... havent been down there in years... I slipped, slapped and slopped but forgot the legs and they ended up very red and sore...

After the beach we wandered off to Luna Park... havent been there since I was about 13.... not a lot seems to have changed.......


Love the old Bendigo Law Courts... the architecture of the town, built on the money of the gold rush is amazing....was obviously a very wealthy town in its youth


Old Bendigo Law Courts

Conservatory Gardens


Lucy and Eva in Bendigo 



HeartStone...spotted by Lucy in the bluestone gutters of Maldon




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)