Sunday, April 17, 2011

The CPS House

Some time ago I downloaded a free ebook from Cloth Paper Scissors and we decided to hold a swap for it on our PaperArts Yahoo Group.  We each made the house, according to the instructions, but in whatever theme we liked.  I had some cool Alice paper so I made the following Alice house... its now waiting for news of who to post it to :-)

House has a detatchable roof and is made from 300gsm watercolour paper with scrapbook paper glued over it.

Pages were then stitched together on a sewing machine
house is tied closed with silk ribbon, and opens out flat with roof off


Eves are also stitched on, and roof just sits on top

Drink Me!


3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome Bevlea love the house very cool.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely HOuse Bevlea, I am sorry I missed that swap, xMargaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool artworks. Love the vintage look and Alice theme.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)