Monday, July 25, 2011

Swaps n Stuff

Have been running way late with a few swaps and am finally catching up

First up isnt a swap, but a class Lucy and I took with Julie Van Oosten down at Scraptacular about six weeks ago (did i say I am running late lol?)  Class was on her new printers tray kit... great class, ran into lots of old faces and had a lovely time.  Took home the completed tray at the end of the class too!  (which is always a good thing, because if it comes home half done it never gets finished! LOL)

Then I finished a Houses of History page for Jane... her theme was Captain Cooks cottage so I have taken the cottage and added a pop up garden

and finally is an ATC for the WTA on PaperArts.  

1 comment:

  1. The printers tray looks absolutely fantastic!!Loving the cool ATC, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)