Thursday, June 13, 2013

Arty Days

Since the makeover of my new studio I quite look forward to going in there.. and have been more productive lately than I have in months...(which isnt hard as I was in a real slump before and not creating anything lol)

I am in a Tip In swap with ArtQueens... we are making one page a month and working through the list to post it.. at the end of the swap we will all have one page from each person.

Its an open theme.. but a quote must be added to each page....which I completely forgot about - but fortunately the words I added sort of qualify (I hope)


I gesso'd watercolour paper, added paints, dylusions sprays, Kaisercraft and Dylusions stamps.. white strip is white correction tape.. the large wings I have had forever.. they were 'too good' to use lol.. they were made by a friend of a friend and printed on acetate.. page has gone to Glenda Laing.. hope she likes it.


I have also made a set of letters for a new great-nephew at nieces request... 


and received a gorgeous card from the talented Annette Husband as a thankyou for helping her with some digital imagery on her blog, love it!.. thankyou so much Annette :)





5 comments:

  1. Yes i sure do like it. Thanks for reminder re quotes as I forgot too LOL. Name letters look great, and isnt Annette just the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I really need to pay more attention to my own instructions lol.. thanx glenda :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow thanks Bevlea. Love your art page and those butterflies are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx Annette... and for the card :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me sorry my friend...I thought I had made comment here ...but here I am now...love your butterfly pages.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)