Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Home Is My Castle Swap

With faith in my sudden return of mojo I signed up for Marion Bokelmans annual world wide swap on Friday.. completed the ATCs by saturday and will be posting them to her monday.

The theme was to make 3 ATCs where the person either wears a building as part of their attire, or their hat.  I used images from Itkupilli 'Spiritus Mortis' , Kaisercraft background papers, Mica, Collections tissues and German Scrap.  The words are a quote by the Dalai Lama

Apologies for quality of images...the mica makes the image look soft in the photographs




24 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bevlea, mine nearly complete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Glenda.. look forward to seeing yours

      Delete
  2. Fantastic ATCs girlfriend!! Great to see your mojo is back and running hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, lovely new look to the blog. Very noice GF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou GF... I figured since I had tarted up the studio nice and bright I should also retire the dark brown blog before the studio blog hop :)

      Delete
  4. Oh; how lovely these are. Very moving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these...hope I can get some done to join in on the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful women, I love them! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)