Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tip In #2

This is the second month we have done the Tip In swap on Art Queens... .this one is going to Kasha... (hope she likes pink lol).  I dont normally work in pink.. dont dislike it.. just not my usual thing.  I used the Spiritis Mortis images by Itkupilli.. same ones I used for Marions Bockelmans swap.. liked them so much decided to use them as the basis for the larger canvas... and it just got pinker and pinker lol



I covered 300gsm watercolour paper with gesso, then painted on a smattering of pink, and a light taupe in centre.. followed by Dylusions Cherry Pie and White sprays. Stamps are by Kaisercraft.


I stamped along the bottom with hand carved stamps by Ro Bruhn and edged them with white Posca pens as well as adding a couple of hearts to go with the words.  I also covered the whole thing with a layer of varnish to bring out the colours and seal it from fading.



punched an edge along the right and stitched in some paper and Collections Tissue Paper.

Am really enjoying playing with paints and sprays again... 



4 comments:

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)