Sunday, July 14, 2013

More Journal Pages

I stepped away from the computer this afternoon and finished another two pages in my travel journal (I had been on the puter doing a blog hop for 'where bloggers create' which has been a load of fun... love seeing everyone else's art space and picking up ideas)

anyhow.. Journal pages... I had started the Point Nepean National Park one last week so I finished that off first..  Point Nepean is a stunning place located at the  tip of the Mornington Peninsula and has panoramic views of the Port Phillip Heads.  Cars arent allowed past a certain point and you either walk, cycle or take the 'transporter' ... which is basically a little series of open carriages pulled by a tractor.

The Fort was opened in 1802 and  is situated at the very tip has gun emplacements, tunnels, lookouts, observation posts (gawd it must have been freezing in winter and hot in summer).  We walked all over the place and even went down the 115 steps to the engine house.. getting back.. not so easy lol



then found the photo of a trip to Phillip Island that Lucy, DJ and I had taken so that was my next spread.
DJ was here last year for a series of classes (coming back in 2015) and we hopped down to Phillips Island for an overnight trip to see the Fairy Penguins and visit Churchill Island


I had a different visitor today keeping my company... Little Maggie saw the room was cat free and scoffed the chair... 


and yes.. my desk got messy!




4 comments:

  1. Great journal pages Bevlea! Not long till our next trip down the Great Ocean Road!
    Hugs Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pages, cant wait to see them IRL. Princess Maggie sure looks relaxed in there too. Bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man you have a gorgeous space and BLOG!
    I love the blue walls and the sweet puppy dog.
    Your journals are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your studio tour, journals ans especially your pet pals!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)