Monday, October 28, 2013

Catching Up On Swaps

I have had several swaps on the go lately, and this weekend managed to get them almost all finished.....
first up in my returns from a Wings swap I took part in on Paper Traders
(L) Ellen Lai and (R) Nydia

(L) Pettie Mc C and (R) Valerie T

(L) Judy H and (R) Beckie H


I am in a private ongoing swap with Barb, Lucy and Glenda.. we are working our way through Kelsey O'mullanes book of ATC techniques.. this one is #39 Texture Paste


Denise Phillips regularly runs swaps from her Birdnuts Blog - this time was for a triptych of twinchies... using images from Crowabout Studio's... this is my submission....


Little travelling packets

Also on Paper Traders  - I took part in their 8th anniversary project - of an altered book reliquary, with the number 8 or 8 of something on it......
Front Cover

Inside of Book

I went with a bird theme... and added 8 eggs... one is a bit larger than the rest.....

Inside front cover
which ties into the words inside the front cover......

I am still working on the ArtQueens Textured Tags.. and am about to start a chipboard art doll for Paper Traders too.... and my collab book from the Arty Oz swap is on the way home... looking forward to seeing what everyone did :).. 
What a difference a few months make...last year I had no arty mojo and I was sooooo over swaps.. not enjoying them... I took a good long break and am now totally loving them again :)








4 comments:

  1. Bevlea....all your art work is STUNNING, AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!. Love the book...love the BirdNuts and...I am ROFLMO after looking at your TAG!...you rock girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do rock GF. Love them all. Lucky recipients for the little travel envies for the 2x2.. That tag is so out there LOL,, look forward to receiving it. And I love the book for Paper-traders.....I missed out on the Doll one, never mind will make one anyway for practice. Glad the break has bought your mojo back with a vengeance..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great art Bevlea, especially love your No 8 book!
    Hugs Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great art Bevlea, especially love your No 8 book!
    Hugs Lucy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)