Saturday, February 1, 2014

PaperTraders Swaps

This month I was involved in two PaperTraders swaps...

I took part in Mixed Media Postcards as hostess.. where all players make multiples of a  6x4 mixed media postcard .. they are due to me by end of March and I look forward to seeing them come in.  Mine were done on watercolor paper in shades of yellows and oranges, using Dylusions sprays, gesso, texture paste and stencils, washi tape, papers, stamps pens, machine stitching and collage

They are all pretty much the same except for the images


Also as hostess I made a fabric cover/envelope for each player and their postcard returns will travel home in them


The second swap I took part in was to make a 'swatch' page using your chosen colour (in my case light blue)


They are all on watercolour paper, trimmed down paint chips (thankyou Bunnings), RicRac, a collaged butterfly (from Itkupilli) , dictionary meaning of Blue, three circles of blue from different papers with a blue bling in the centre.... we had to have our own writing on there somewhere so I included some of the meanings of a Blue Aura

The swatches are off in the post monday to hostes.....

5 comments:

  1. These are great Bevlea, Can't wait to receive and send out the swaps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the postcards. Seeing your swatch ones makes me wish I had joined in that one, hey maybe a swap for Paperarts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies dear friend...I am not getting emails letting me know you have added to your blog.I see I have done so tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...disregard that last one old girl...it was a test cos the first one I tried didin't go thru...just told me it couldn't at the time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)