Sunday, June 1, 2014

And The Swaps Roll On.........

It seems the only paper arting I am doing lately is swaps... I have made a few jewelery pieces for myself and family... but nothing in the way of paper


I took part in a tag swap on Denise's blog Birdnuts Mixed Media  ... using only Tumblefish or Crowabout images...these were my returns (and an extra one from Denise on the left).  Love Denise's swaps.. she always picks great themes... 

On PaperArts on Yahoo - I took part in some ATC swaps.... 

Mermaids
Retro - Mothers Advice

Mad Hatters


Still with Paper Arts.. we had an altered paintbrush swap.... 

mine went to Fern...

followed by a canvas swap, where we had to use dictionary paper to illustrate or image, or as a background
my canvas went to Jenny

On Arty Oz they are doing a monthly Gothic Arch Swap - with a different theme each month

First Month was 'Dress Form'
all pages are double sided
Second month is 'Quotes' 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments... they make my day... see.. you just made me smile :)